The loss of water to evaporation or leakage is particularly important in maintaining a successful fishery. Having an independent supply not only reduces costs but also ensures a constant supply even in times of drought.
- You will save up to 90% of your water usage costs.
- All capital costs are quickly recouped – typically 3-4 years.
- Any daily abstraction of less than 20,000 litres is free from licensing. This may be augmented by the use of storage facilities.
- There are no water charges after installation.
- You will have the control of your own supply which is independent of any Water Authorities
- Borehole water is purer and chemical free because it does not have to travel through long distance pipework from reservoirs and rivers.
- You will have a sustainable supply and pressure which is unaffected by drought conditions and hosepipe bans.
- Boreholes are not affected by mains supply problems such as leaks.
- Many sites suffer from low water pressure and quality which can lead to inadequate supply issues. Your own borehole will prevent this.
- All materials used are of the highest quality and WRAS & DWI approved.
How much can you save?
Installing your own water supply now will drastically reduce costs ensuring a sustainable future.
For example, assuming an annual water cost of £10,000, not only can you expect to reduce this annual cost by 90% but also the initial cost of installation could be recovered in only 18 months.
Water Storage and Irrigation
The current position is that a daily water abstraction of 20,000 litres requires no licensing. This abstraction can be used to supply holding tanks thus ensuring maximum efficiency of water supply.
The holding tanks can then be used to supply existing irrigation systems as required.
In addition it may be possible to make use of natural rainfall by the efficient use of water harvesting.