Water usage in abattoirs is hugely significant and with the inevitable increase in water rates there is a need to review ways of making substantial cost savings.
- You will save up to 90% of your water usage costs.
- All capital costs are quickly recouped – typically 3-4 years.
- Any daily abstraction of less than 20,000 litres is free from licensing. This may be augmented by the use of storage facilities.
- There are no water charges after installation.
- You will have the control of your own supply which is independent of any Water Authorities
- Borehole water is purer and chemical free because it does not have to travel through long distance pipework from reservoirs and rivers.
- You will have a sustainable supply and pressure which is unaffected by drought conditions and hosepipe bans.
- Boreholes are not affected by mains supply problems such as leaks.
- Many sites suffer from low water pressure and quality which can lead to inadequate supply issues. Your own borehole will prevent this.
- All materials used are of the highest quality and WRAS & DWI approved.
How much can you save?
Installing your own water supply now will drastically reduce costs ensuring a sustainable future.
For example, assuming an annual water cost of £10,000, not only can you expect to reduce this annual cost by 90% but also the initial cost of installation could be recovered in only 18 months.