Water consumption is doubling every 20 years and the cost of water continues to spiral. Water is the single greatest challenge to sustainability and the vehicle washing sector continues to optimize water consumption by increasing efficiency and utilizing innovative technologies.
- You will save up to 90% of your water usage costs.
- All capital costs are quickly recouped – typically 3-4 years.
- Any daily abstraction of less than 20,000 litres is free from licensing. This may be augmented by the use of storage facilities.
- There are no water charges after installation.
- You will have the control of your own supply which is independent of any Water Authorities
- Borehole water is purer and chemical free because it does not have to travel through long distance pipework from reservoirs and rivers.
- Reverse Osmosis filtration may be installed in applications requiring ‘streak-free’ results.
- You will have a sustainable supply and pressure which is unaffected by drought conditions and hosepipe bans.
- Boreholes are not affected by mains supply problems such as leaks.
- Many sites suffer from low water pressure and quality which can lead to inadequate supply issues. Your own borehole will prevent this.
- All materials used are of the highest quality and WRAS & DWI approved.
How much can you save?
Installing your own water supply now will drastically reduce costs ensuring a sustainable future.
For example, assuming an annual water cost of £10,000, not only can you expect to reduce this annual cost by 90% but also the initial cost of installation could be recovered in only 18 months.